All 6 art Reviews

squid squid

Wow

the amount of detail is astounding, in fact, you should make ALL of your drawings available in ULTRA HI-RES so we can see al that work in photoshop!

Knight's Sorrow Knight's Sorrow

well

first of all the characters look excellent. What disturbs me though is the background. It fells like two different people have worked on it! Mabelma who makes the great characters and some random flash novice making the background! maybe a collab wouldn't be a bad idea....

Mabelma responds:

Thanks for your Review, it's greatly appreaciated. I know the background looks really bad but it's because I didn't spend to much time on it and I don't really know how to so backgrounds but I will try to fix it when I can. Also thank you so much for the compliments, the rate and I'm glad you liked it.

MAGNIFICENT BACON MAGNIFICENT BACON

bacon

I salutes you

Clatform responds:

lol

Wannuh B Uh Blmpp Wannuh B Uh Blmpp

I really do like your style. It's cute without having huge eyes, tiny body and a huge head. I also like how colorful it is compared to most stuff on newgrounds (and deviant art too)

Tootmania responds:

Thank you! I do enjoy drawing awkwardly cute things!

Rampage~Ready! Rampage~Ready!

hmm

quite good for using a mouse. i cant draw shit with a mouse! (i have tablet, i recommend that you get one too!)

TheStudious13th responds:

Oh, that's what it's called? Thanks!

Gish 1 box art Gish 1 box art

say what?

There's coming a gish 2?! AWESOME!
I have always loved the first one(especially with god mode!)