Koopa Troopa Beach (finalacou) Koopa Troopa Beach (finalacou)

hey again!

hello again! I've been poking around your stuff today and this has to be my favourite one so far of your new songs <3 allthough i do feel that the drums are slightly to loud, maybe you could turn them down a bit?

Soundshifter responds:

thanks for listening man. but the drums will stay as they are. they used to be even louder, so i lowered them. any lower and they'll lose their punch.

My Try at Music My Try at Music

Excellent

A excellent song which would go nicely in any of your games!

Wake The Giant Wake The Giant

this could be used for a...

as soon as I heard this song I got a picture in my head of like a knight/peasant walking threw the woods. and the tick-tack noise was the sound of his feet walking. interesting game idea maybe....

Soundshifter responds:

thanks man. it was inspired by video gaming.

SMRPG: World Map Theme SMRPG: World Map Theme

very nice

I always love great game soundtracks.
I have never actually never played SMRPG but I have heard the original version of this.
very good stuff.
but you but you brought so much more to this. the original was a good but simple loop. and you gave so much more to this song.
excellent stuff.

Soundshifter responds:

thanks man :) i did want to expand it and that's what i did!

.Touch Me. .Touch Me.

amazing

you must have a really cool dad huh? I mean, if he mixed this song then he is awesome! anyway the song is really nice.

Soundshifter responds:

thanks man :) my dad is awesome

.Bliss .Bliss

pro

I know this might have gotten repetitive but this really sounds professional. I can't hear any compression and I always love your songs when it has some acoustic guitar in it. you never stop surprising me. so keep going! you have something truly special.

Logan Logan

i don't know

it fells like there's to many ideas in one. it get pretty chatoic. stll sounds really cool though =P

Soundshifter responds:

thanks man. i like it though.. one of my faves

Hubble Deep Field Hubble Deep Field

wow

it has this really spacey fell to it. the deep bass represents the infinity of the universe, while the chimes sounds like tinkling stars. it all fits together... just like space.

Soundshifter responds:

thanks :) that's what i was going for

Fall Season 2.1 (Remastered) Fall Season 2.1 (Remastered)

wow

this has been remasterd exellently. I really do like this song but the old one laked energy. in this it really caries the "ompth" that the last one lacked.

Soundshifter responds:

yeah exactly. thanks for listening :)

Super Mario 64: Wing Cap Super Mario 64: Wing Cap

hmmm

I am honestly not sure if I like this. bass sounds kinda kompresed.
but listening to it a few times it starts to grow on you.

Soundshifter responds:

ya i know. the bass isn't good. i need to change that but im too lazy. or maybe i should just lower it