The Killbots of C Station The Killbots of C Station

dont judge a book by it's cover...

To be brutally honest my first thought was " well this looks rubbish" when i first saw the menu. but then i pressed the play button. the true ingeniousness of the game hit me after only a few levels. this game is smart. Really, really, REALLY smart. the enemy will ambush you. they will flank you. they will push you out of your hiding so they can pick you off while your on your retreat. but they will also retreat if they consider the situation... bad (i wish i could think of a better adjective :/) It can be pretty fun on later levels watching a enemy's plan come together :)

even though this game doesn't got any music nor any particularly interesting graphics it is one the better flash RTS games I have played.

G-Switch G-Switch

some issues

this game is incredibly fun fullstop. It's a relentless, fast-paced platformer that's similar to canabalt. however there are some problems hindering this from greatness. for example, here is an excerpt from the author comments

"G-Switch is a simple concept taken to the extreme. The one-button gravity switch mechanic allows for a very fast-paced game with interesting gameplay that is very intense and addictive."

that very description was the first thing that sprang to mind. this game is SUPPOSED to be fast (btw have you noticed that the hero has blue spiky hair? sega!) but near the forth (or fifth) checkpoint everything slows down to a crawl.
it becomes a tedious trial and error.
being stuck on the same spot for a long while in a fast paced game is NOT fun. I mean, would you like to be stuck on the same spot in sonic the hedgehog for a long period of time?

I have no comment on the multiplayer. maybe it's fantastic maybe it's not. I just don't have anyone to play it with!

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

intresting

in the surface its a fun, simple whimsical sort of game (with a fun joke at the end :P) However, i feel it has a deeper meaning. why? because if you play replay after you die it will show how you played last time, over and over again, forever.

What the message IS I'm not at liberty to say. I haven't read enough philosophy to really know.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

wow

The amount of research in this confounds me! I cant really say all that much about it though, I'm not nearly smart enough XD. however it really gave me a sense of depth to life, the universe and everything.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

meh

this game is very well drawn but the you would think that lakita (the camera lol) has been injected with 10 kg of adrenalin! its all over the place! when there are multiple enemies on screen the camera switches in between them and creates the twitching. and when there arent any enemies on screen you cant see the platforms youre going to jump on!

however this is a very pretty game and i could swear that this runs at 60 FPS!

:Snail: :Snail:

wow

i played the whole game.
just remember:
NEVER
GIVE
UP

PixelRey responds:

That is the meaning of life.

Globby Globby

good

It's nice to know a artist who is tired of sticks and would rather do something creative. It's nice and not very commune. but if you truly want to let go ditch the brawler/fighting style. i dont know make a performer! make a RPG! make something brand new that will astonish!

Colour My World Colour My World

less is more

such a simple concept doesn't need a long complicated review.
sure it has glitches but when that happened i played all the way threw the game to now what happens. the reason why i continued wasn't because of clever puzzles or exciting action. It was because i wanted to reach my loved one.
so little story, but yet so much.

Canabalt Canabalt

Good, but needs work

First of all, great game! it has a unique style and has some truly awesome music. nothing is quite as exhilarating as jumping building to building 50 m per second!
But it has one major issue, the glass windows. I far to often find myself going far to fast and hit the wall ABOVE the window. however, If I get hit by a box on say, the previous roof then i make it into the glass window. It's weird because one of the greatest reasons why I love this game is the joy you get when your going extremely fast. It's stupid to punish the player for having fun. just make the window a extra 1 or 2 cm and it would REALLY help. All in all, it's a fun game until you get to a glass window.

-Shroomi of Mushroom House Studios.

Must.eat.birds Must.eat.birds