I Want a Wacom 4 Xmas I Want a Wacom 4 Xmas

lol

that wacom tablet sure did a diffrence to the quality of your flashes!

Kevins Birthday Bonanza 3 Kevins Birthday Bonanza 3

wow

I am disappoint. this was a movie for i and there is no i. I am not happy

Lankie & Richard Lankie & Richard

hehhh

not NEARLY as good as a letter from god but still quite funny. (even though the fairly awful animation. :O) did you realise that you sound a bit like whomestwar wunner? (homestar runner)

A Letter from God A Letter from God

brilliant

this really is quite brilliant. first of all the song and the lyrics is both good and thought provoking. But you didn't make them so i cant really credit you for that. :P
but the video is also good. it isnt the way its drawn, Its the way that it's PRESENTED.

i feel that you had a strong vision for this movie and it was executed quite superbly. everything made sense in the context of the text and was well synchronized to the text.

But what truly makes this great is the thought. over how religion has become a tool for domination and power. and that sentences out of the bible has lead to war. the reason that this gets a 8 is because you made the video, a video which would make no sense at all without the song. and its the song that brings forwards the message (even if you do too!)

p.s 8 is pretty good!

Lankie responds:

Im cool with 8 (hell I'm amazed alot of these people have given me 10s!) Thanks for the review!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

the question

All i can say after such a masterpiece is and has to be: when?

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

lyrics

"look at my horse, my horse is amazing.
give it a lick. *mmm* it tastes just like raisins!
of stroke of his main he turns him into a plane.
and then it turns into a game when you tug at it's winkie
oh that's dirty! do you think so?
well i better not show you where the lemonade is made
sweet lemonade *mmm* sweet lemonade. sweet lemonade, yeah sweet lemonade.
get on my horse, I'll take you around the universe and all the other places too!
think you'll find that the universe pretty much covers everything!
shut up woman and get on my horse!

O.N.E. O.N.E.

woh

incredibly no, scarily human like animation. it has a unique style that i have yet to come across again on newgrounds. you can really sense the work and love that has been put into this.

the only problem i have is that the idea of merely dancing for 4 minutes is just uncompelling. perhaps make a story or something that would grab my interest.

this gets a 9 purely because of the animation. well done

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

oh no!

This video scares me D:

Chew your food. Chew your food.

wow

who could knew that a cow eating grass would be so epic?
It took me a while to notice it was a loop! I'm usually quite good at spotting those!

anyway, high five for the cow eating grass! "raises hand"

TheBoogley responds:

*slap* :D

Generic Movie Generic Movie

generic

this is a generic comment about a generic movie.